Sunday, February 27, 2011

Food: Nancy's Pizza

Nancy's Pizza ** - Nancy's Chicago-style pizza may be the best non-gourmet pizza in Atlanta.  But I didn't think it was that great to be perfectly honest, and that speaks to the pizza deficit in this city.  I've heard great things and the reviews on the website were impressive but I wasn't impressed this time around.  I think their Chicago-style pizza is better than any NY-style pizza in Atlanta.  It looked and smelled good, but I found it a little stale and a little bland.  It initially tasted great, then the honeymoon period faded and fast.  I've tasted better garlic bread in the frozen section of Target.  I'm hoping this was an off day and I'll certainly try again.  But first impression, not so impressed.  It makes me yearn for Gino's East or Giordano's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment