Saturday, February 26, 2011

Food: MF Sushibar

MF Sushibar **** - I went back last night and it was my first time back in over a year.  This is the best sushi in Atlanta.  The service is impeccable.  Everyone that works there truly enjoys being there and it shows.  Our waiter had a sense of humor; who knew?  The decor and ambiance is perfect.  Even the chopsticks are perfect.  Lobster tail tempura: immaculate.  I thought I had the best lobster at Chops/Lobster Bar; I've been proven wrong.  The edamame: burst with flavor, the best I've ever had.  I decided on the Godzilla roll, a roll I haven't had since Umi in Boston, which was one of my favorite dishes when I lived in Boston.  Yes, the Godzilla roll delivered.  Fresh, fresh, fresh.  The spicy tuna too.  This is the best dinner I've had since Charleston.  This is some of the freshest sushi I've had in the states.  Freshness is an issue I've had with sushi and seafood places in Atlanta.  But not at MF Sushibar.  They fly their supply of fish from Japan several times a week.  The price?  Okay, it may be steep.  But even as I paid the bill, I knew I got more than my money's worth.  Everyone in Atlanta should go here at least once.  This place deserves that.

No comments:

Post a Comment