Monday, March 14, 2011

Food: MF Buckhead

MF Buckhead **** - Normally I don't do sushi on Sunday or Monday, but since we were in a rush and in Buckhead, my friend Becca and I decided to hit up MF Buckhead for dinner Sunday night.  We had gone to MF Sushibar a few weeks prior, so this shot up the list. Plus, two nights ago, my co-worker Anthony raved about the place.  The only bad experience: finding the restaurant and parking.  (I recommended turning in from Peachtree and doing the complimentary valet parking.)   The setting seemed a little less intimate than MF Sushibar; maybe it was due to it being a Sunday night.  Dishes consumed include the edamame, lobster tail, salmon nigiri, and yellowtail roll.  All fresh and delicious.  How does it compare to MF Sushibar?  Based on the recent trips to each, I favor MF Sushibar just a little bit more.  But a factor to consider.  I ate at MF Buckhead on Sunday night.  I ate at MF Sushibar on a Friday night.  The clear conclusion: MF Sushibar and Buckhead are the best places for sushi in Atlanta.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment